We fully explore Lago di Como, playground of the rich and famous, with its stunning villas like Villa Balbianello and Villa Carlotta. Our base is the chic little village of Bellagio, "The Pearl of Lake Como".
Days 4: Lago Maggiore
Our transfer takes in the picturesque landscapes of Switzerland’s Lago Lugano on our way to our base, Lago Maggiore. Our hotel is on the tiny romantic Isola Pescatori, the only inhabited island of the Borromeo archipelago.
Days 5-7: Lago Orta
We spend the morning exploring the islands, gardens and villas on Lago Maggiore before moving on to our final destination, and lake, the charming Lago di Orta, an enchanting little island and home to the 12th century Basilica of San Giulio.
- All 3 & 4-star accommodation with breakfast
- Four full course dinners and 1 lunch
- Several Villa, garden and castle visits
- Private City Tour of Bellagio
- Water bottles to keep & walking poles to use during hikes
- Snacks and water during hikes, Route note and maps
- All tour transfers including meet/depart, van support and luggage transfer
- Multi-lingual guide(s)
- All entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
Not included: Airfare, beverages, trip insurance (strongly recommended), personal items, guide tips.