Days 1-3: Meet, Assemble & Ride
Arrive in Pau, France meet at airport and transfer to Lourdes for bike assembly and warm up loop. Ride to St Lary and ride up Plat d'Adez. The following days ride Col d'Aspin and Tourmalet.
Days 4-5: Time for Us to Explore the Pyrenees
From Argeles-Gazost we ride Col de Spandelles or Hautecam or foothill loop. Then ride the Solour, Col d'Aubisque & Col de Marie-Blanque route or an easier option through Three Musketeer country.
Days 6-9: Big Grades 18% +
Enjoy one last loop over the Col de Bagargui, Col Burdin Olatze and visit St Jean Pied d'Port. The next day we transfer you back to Pau airport.
- All 3 & 4-star accommodation with breakfast
- Multilingual Guide(s) throughout trip
- All dinners except 2 free nights out & all breakfast
- Snacks and water and service of setting up picnic lunches during rides
- Route notes, maps & chalk marked routes
- Support vehicle & luggage transfer during whole trip
- Transfer by van from place to place (including train station / airport shuttle on 1st & last tour days)
- Storage of bike boxes
- Service to help with all travel before or after your tour.
Not included: Airfare, beverages, trip insurance (strongly recommended), personal items, guide tips.