Days 1-2: Meet & Your First Col
Arrive at: Geneva, Switzerland airport where we transfer you to Chambery and if time allows we do a ride to Col de l'Epine and Mont du Chat. The next day we loop ride back to Chambery.
Days 3-4: Three Cols Warm you up for Alpe d'Huez
Chambery to Grenoble Col du Granier and Col du Cucheron, Col de Porte and into Grenoble. the following day ride to Bourg d'Oisans. Your warm up for the afternoon's epic ride up Alpe d'Huez
Days 5-6: Take Note
From Le Bourg d'Oisans to St. Jean de Maurienne take on the Col du Galibier, Col du Telegraphe, Col de la Croix de Fer, Col du Glandon. Then from St Jean de Maurienne to Bourg St Maurice tackle the Col de la Madeleine
Days 7-8: Impeccable Annecy
Into the most beautiful of French Alp lakeside villages. From Bourg St Maurice ride to Annecy and scale the Cormet de Roseland, Col des Saisies & Col des Aravis. The next day we transfer you back to Geneva airport or as arranged.
- All 3 & 4-star accommodation with breakfast
- Multilingual Guide(s) throughout trip
- All dinners except 2 free nights out & all breakfast
- Snacks and water and service of setting up picnic lunches during rides
- Route notes, maps & chalk marked routes
- Support vehicle & luggage transfer during whole trip
- Transfer by van from place to place (including train station / airport shuttle on 1st & last tour days)
- Storage of bike boxes
- Service to help with all travel before or after your tour.
Not included: Airfare, beverages, trip insurance (strongly recommended), personal items, guide tips.