Days 1-2: The Most Pristine Waters of the Rhein River
Starting in the frescoed medieval town of Stein am Rhein, bike past overlooking castles, small fishing villages and tour the magical lush garden island, Mainau.
Days 3: Lakeside Vines & Zeppelin
We ferry across to a medieval town of colorful narrow alleyways housing two castles. Then after touring the Zeppelin museum, follow terraced vineyards to the tiny picturesque islands of Wasserburg and Lindau for a refreshing swim.
Days 4-5: The Castle of all Castles
Visit Mad King Ludwig’s multi-towered, fairy-tale Neuschwanstein Castle; ride through three different countries’ picturesque harbor towns arriving back in Switzerland.
Days 6-7: Europe’s Largest Waterfall
Complete your journey along the lake’s lone outlet, the Rhein, which leads us to Europe’s biggest, noisiest, liveliest waterfall.
- 6 nights accommodation in 3 & 4 star Swiss and German standard hotels
- All breakfast, 6 dinners, 1 regional lunch
- All tour transfers including meet and departure as specified
- Multi lingual guide(s)
- Daily van/public transport support, luggage transport
- Visits of the Flower Island Mainau or aquarium, and stop at prehistoric lake dwelling, Meersburg Castles, Zepelin Museum, Rhine River delta, Rhine Falls
- All Entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
- Guided tour of Neuschwanstein Castle
- BIKE RENTAL, helmets, water bottles and snacks for the ride
- Guided daily rides, route notes and maps
Not included: Airfare, beverages, trip insurance (strongly recommended), personal items, guide tips.